Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 January 2010

1st post

As this will be the first post, I shall make it the most informative.


I am Swin Deorin as you no doubt have guessed and I am an experimental musician from Scotland.



I once went by the names; Silent Snow, Dj Lohpphlo, Drekx Umrallho Bash Nova, Krae Dui, A Kind Of Painless Skin, Pointless Course Of Action amongst others.



I am soon to let all of these silly artist names go and concentrate on the one that is giving me the best results.

That being, SWIN DEORIN.

I have released a few albums in little over a few months.

These being;




Swin Deorin - Droloinh


Droloinh EP Cover

Released By Time Theory Netlabel





Droloinh EP Cover



RELEASED BY rainbowdiving butterflies (NET LABEL)




Droloinh EP Cover



RELEASED BY KITTY ON FIRE RECORDS





Swin Deorin - 26 Ghosts by Nine Inch Nails - Swinemix



Photobucket



Self Released




Dank Infestor LP



Dank Infestor



Self Released





Swin Deorin - Dank Infestor

Dank Infestor

RELEASED BY rainbowdiving butterflies (NET LABEL)


Swin Deorin - Untitled 1

Photobucket

RELEASED BY TETHERED RECORDS





Swin Deorin - Trinth

Photobucket

RELEASED BY SECTION 27





I hope you take to these albums and download or listen to them.

My myspace player has a new track from a forthcoming relese entitled "A Hint Of Glory"

Thank you for reading this 1st blog.



More will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment